Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tagged! And My First Embroidery.


Cowgirls With Glasses tagged me, asking for 16 random facts about myself. Here they are:
1. I came third in open butterfly (olympic sized pool) when I was in year 7, against the whole school..

2. I am the only girl in my generation, out of four children (one brother and two boy cousins).

3. My first album was Ravi Shankar, from the local supermarket. I'd never heard of him before but the sitar was on The Beatles, so...

4. My first concert was Frank Zappa at The Tin Shed in Melbourne. I want everyone to know that. Too much (vain/ego).

5. I absolutely, overwhelmingly love swimming under water in rivers where it's silent except for muffled water noises.

6. I hold back until I have a good understanding of things.

7. I bite my fingernails, even though I know how disgusting it is.

8. I want to believe in Jesus still, and maybe I do and maybe I don't (I can't tell). But I want to. Even if I'm pretty sure that when you die you just die and that's it.

9. I love flashy costume jewellery.

10. I prefer talking to be a bit quiet first thing in the morning.

11. I am not a gadget lover. New machines sit there untouched until I really must use them (see No. 6).

12. I love coloured glass.

13. I am frugal and spendy at the same time.

14. I have a couple of regrets.

15. I am a size 10 shoe.

16. I feel successful because I make stuff.

5 comments:

deb did it said...

your blog is amazing. I love it.

The Rustic Victorian said...

How amazing indeed!!! Your talent is wonderful, I look forward to seeing more.
Marcie

jude said...

love that embroidery

Victoria said...

Hello! Just catching up.
Loved reading your responses to the tag.
VERY IMPRESSED by the cottage and the ute. Also - the grandaughter looks so happy and full of life (and cute too).
I am glad you get to dream about your Mum. xxoo

Victoria said...

Oh and I also love the embroidery.