Sunday, December 14, 2008

Anotherie. One For My Son




The inside is a beautiful, soft, Chinese paper I bought in Chinatown. It's one of my favourite shops. It's an Art Supplies and Dry Cleaners somewhere near the top of Little Bourke Street in Melbourne. I've used the cover of the Yellow Pages in between, since the papers were so fine. Compliments of work (they don't know yet but won't care, if it helps my projects).



Fancy finding a comic with his name in it? Sort of his name-ish. Good enough.

I finished Ruby's as well, but didn't like the lid, so I'm doing another. This is the first one (previous post) with the button and fastener completed.
The only thing I bought for these was the pale blue cotton and the plastic. Not bad hey? At this rate the stash will be gone in no time.

3 comments:

shula said...

Fabulous.

Leah said...

I love them all! how clever, reminds me so much of my Nanna!

Anonymous said...

Creative crochet!
I want to make a box of Christmascards for old christmascards.