Thursday, June 19, 2008

Elephant Pot Holder Is Finished!!



I kept taking it out today and looking at it! I'm in love! This one is thanks to doublewinky, and particularly her bric-a-brac elephant (which I have copied below). That's where the drawing comes from, or is of. (I didn't put the tusks in because it was too complicating (busy).
You must look a t Bubbles too!

This was gonna be the last pot holder... then I thought of another and today I realised there is yet another!

P.S. Hope you don't mind me publishing your pic dubbs???

P.P.S. The backing and binding is repro-feedsack fabric, and just as beautiful as the real thing. I bought it from Loch ages and ages ago when I had no known purpose for it...

1 comment:

shula said...

You are a fiend.

That plaid is so you.

Excellent backing fabric.