Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally!!



I'd been putting off oiling the last of the boxes (aka bookshelf), but it's done now! Thought I'd show your before they're loaded down and less visible. I should really have waited a week before I brought them in to put the books away (fumes and all that) but I can't. Besides, I'm back to work tomorrow so there you go.
After that's done, it's back to the curtains, which are much more fun than other really fun things.


Note: Nice couple seeking Sugar Daddy. Will compromise residual morals for financial support. It's for the greater good, ie. a need to have time to make things and go places. Art and that. Will negotiate terms and conditions.
Two for the price of one! Get in quick!
''
''
P.S. I got busted and someone forced me to take the boxes outside, which was hard to do because I was half blind and very dizzy and had no idea where the door was.

No comments: